Designed and manufactured by Shapers Australia; The Shapers Blocks are widely considered as the Industry Standard, used by Surfboard Shapers all over the globe.
The Dual Density blocks allows for a sturdier grip and greater control.
The Shapers Blocks are superior to traditional shaping blocks with the major benefits including:
- Light, practical and comfortable designs
- Supplied in 8 different foam densities to suit each stage of surfboard shaping (soft, soft/medium, medium no vinyl, medium, medium/hard, hard, extra hard and curved densities)
- All of our Shapers Blocks are manufactured in Australia using quality, long lasting materials.
- Complete range of interchangeable hook&loop compatible Sanding Sheets and Gauzes.
- Significant saving in labour time – fast interchange of hook&loop backing
Which Density do you need?
1. Soft Density: Ideal for rolling off decks, shaping rails and finer finishing. Recommended for use with The Shapers Block Sanding Sheets or Gauzes in 150#, 180# and 240#
2. Medium Density: Excellent all-round Shaping Block. Whilst suitable with all grades, most commonly used with 80# and 120#.
3. Hard Density: Ideal for the fast and effective removal of foam and therefore recommended for use with 36#, 40# and 60#. For those shaping Expanded and Extruded Polystyrene, 36# is very effective.